In this era where web safety and security are top priorities, a VPN is one of the most useful programs you may have on your computer, mobile device, or computer gaming device. VPN allows you to hide your online identity, location, and Internet Protocol (IP) address. “What is the best VPN service for Windows XP?” you’re undoubtedly wondering. Take a look at some of the top free VPNs for Windows XP that is still compatible in 2023!
How To Choose The Best Free VPN Software For Windows XP?
There are several factors to consider before deciding the right VPN Software for Windows XP. Here we have explained some tips on how to choose the best free VPN software for Windows XP–
- Really Free- I ensure that all VPN in my list are completely free or have a reliable money-back guarantee.
- Advanced Privacy & Security features- I checked all the VPN in this list have AES-256 bit encryption and IP/DNS leakage protection. Plus, I ready any logging policy to ensure that none of the VPN softwares data can be identified.
- Quick speed and enough data- I have check all data limits and and the test speed of all these VPN to make sure you can browse the Internet without a slowdown for a reasonable duration. I also choose VPN that offers a number of free servers, which can helps to give faster speed.
- Supports Torrenting- I ensure that most VPN on my list support torrenting. If you want a free VPN for torrent, it’s important to check that it really allows sharing P2P on its free server.
- Good customer support- I ensure that it is easy to contact customer support if you need help. 24/7 live chats is the best, but not all VPN free offer it.
- Can unblock some streaming sites- MOst of the free VPN softwares will not unblock streaming sites at all, but I make sure to choose some free options that can at least unblock Netflix.
So, whatever your choice, remember these factors. Without further ado, check the best free VPN software for Windows XP and you can still use it in 2023.
Best 3 Free VPN Software For Windows XP
Below we have mentioned some best Windows XP Free VPN Software:-
1. Total VPN Protection – Cheap VPN Software For Windows XP
Total VPN is a popular VPN software for Windows XP users, with a user-friendly design that makes it easy for new VPN users to browse the Internet anonymously and access prohibited websites in their location.
What makes it one of the best free VPNs for Windows XP is its lack of ads. It also uses powerful encryption protocols (PPTP, OpenVPN, IkeV2, and so on) and doesn’t keep track of your browser logs.
Features of Total VPN Protection-
- Zero Monitoring Policy
- Protection from cyber criminals
- Customer support
- Privacy protection
2. Free Hotspot Shield VPN – Best Free VPN For Windows XP 32 bit
Hotspot Shield is the best free VPN client on the Internet today, and it’s known for giving easy access to websites that are prohibited in some regions, such as PayPal and Hulu. This fantastic VPN is ideal if you need limitless bandwidth and ultrafast data transfer while being anonymous.
Real-time IP address masking, protection from malware, spam, and phishing sites are some of the hotspot shield USPs that make it one of the best free unlimited VPN for Windows XP 32 bit in the market.
Features of Free Hotspot Shield VPN-
- Unlimited Content Access
- Personal Data Security
- Malware Protection
- Unlimited Bandwidth
3. IPVanish VPN – Free VPN For Windows XP 64 bit
Another important VPN client software that promises significant potential by giving a secure browsing experience on Windows XP PCs is the final on our list. IPVanish can camouflage your online identity by hiding your IP address.
Its hallmark cryptographic encryption technology is likewise well-known. This XP VPN is the best free VPN for Windows XP 64 bit available to download client programs that can effortlessly safeguard your data and information from threats. IPVanish offers monthly and yearly VPN plans at different pricing and also you can use IPVanish Coupon Code to save your money by getting an IPVanish discount.
IPVanish boasts over 500 VPN servers and 40,000+ shared IP addresses in more than 60 countries. So, if you want to remain virtually online at all times, IPVanish is a good option to consider. IPVanish also offers 256-bit AES encryption, no traffic logs, and up to 5 simultaneous connections across numerous devices. So, if you want to make this high-quality VPN yours at a low price then don’t miss out the exciting IPVanish VPN Black Friday deals to get heavy discounts on it.
Features of IPVanish VPN-
- DNS leak protection
- IP address cycling
- Unlimited bandwidth
- OpenVPN scramble
- Unlimited P2P
How Do I Setup A VPN Software On Windows XP?
If you’re using RavTrack PC on windows it is a free VPN for pc windows XP computer to run your GPS tracking system, you might want remote users to be able to access the tracked items database from a computer that isn’t on your local network. Using a Virtual Private Network (VPN) connection, you might be able to accomplish this.
This article explains how to connect a Windows XP PC to a VPN. VPN access enables you to connect two computers even if they are not connected to the same local network. It will function across the Internet while preserving security and privacy.
You’ll need Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 2 (SP2) or Service Pack 3 (SP3) installed.
On a Windows XP PC, how do I set up a VPN host?
The first step is to open the Windows Control Panel from the Start menu.
l Panel, double-click the Network Connections item. There will be a list of existing network connections displayed.
From the left-hand side of the window, select ‘Create a new connection.’ On the screen, the Windows XP New Connection Wizard will appear.
- To start the new connection wizard, click Next.
- Click Next after selecting the item ‘Setup Advanced Connection’ from the list.
- Click Next after selecting the ‘Accept Incoming Connections’ option.
- Click Next on the ‘Devices for Incoming Connections’ section.
- Select an option from the drop-down menu and then click Next.
- Select all of the users you want to grant VPN access to this machine on the ‘Users Permissions’ screen. Important: Every user to whom you want to grant VPN access must have a Windows login name and password on both systems.
- Then press the Next button.
- Select TCP/IP and click Properties on the Network Software screen.
- If you want remote users to have access to the LAN, click Allow Callers to Access my Local Area on the Incoming TCP/IP Properties tab.
- For this VPN connection, select the option that defines how the remote computer will obtain its IP address. Check that the IP scheme matches that of your server.
- Click the OK button.
So, in this article, we have discussed most of the details about which will help the customers to choose the free VPN which is best suited for Windows XP. And I think the best free VPN software for Windows XP is IPVanish VPN.
And based on the above research we can only give you an assumption on which VPN is best for your Windows XP.