The use of the Internet is increasing day-by-day, from online shopping, e-mailing to office work. As the usage of the internet increases cyber threats is also accelerate. Antivirus is a software program to protect your data from unwanted applications like Trojans, worms, spyware, and spams. Your devices have many important data and we all want security that our data will not get leaked. Antivirus software is providing security and prevent malware or cyber-attacks from your hardware. It is very important to have antivirus software in your system which will remove viruses from your devices.
The Internet is not a safer place. As you download any unreliable files on your computer then there is a chance that your device will obtain some viruses which can damage your system or remove the valuable data you have saved. So, it is very essential to Install Antivirus on Computers that will detect the viruses and remove them before they harm your computer.
What is the purpose of Virus Detection?
Nowadays everybody is using the internet and having so much data and information saved on the devices. Nobody wants their data or their sensitive information to get leaked. So, it is very important to detect viruses that are harmful to our device. To protect this data virus detection is necessary. The purpose of virus detection is to clean your computer from virus and provide you safe and secure device.
What are the Benefits of Antivirus?
Antivirus is the security software whose main aim is to protect your PC and devices from malware, viruses, trojans, rootkits, spam attacks, and other cyber threats. There are numerous benefits of having Antivirus. Some of them are given below:
- Antivirus provides protection from Malware attacks, Phishing attacks, and other cyber threats.
- Provides powerful Web Protection
- It offers Quick Scan of Removable Devices
- Provides Two Way Firewall
- Block Ads and Spam Protection
- Provides password Protection
- Provides parental Control
- Improve the Speed of your PC
What are the different types of viruses which is harmful to your systems?
You should know all the information about the viruses before installing the Antivirus software on your device. There are various malware which is harmful to your system. Some of the lists of viruses are given below:
- Viruses: Computer Viruses are of many types. These viruses are hidden in the programs of a device and it’s getting difficult to detect it.
- Spyware: it is unwanted software that steals personal information like address, password and many more. It is a type of malware in which it harms or damages a device without having proper knowledge of that system.
- Trojans: It is a type of trickery malware as it doesn’t seem like a virus. It is used by hackers to get access to the systems. The trojan cannot be reproduced by itself until a user can download it mistakenly. You can Add or Remove Trojan Infected programs.
- Worms: This is the unwanted software that is replicable by itself while moving across computers.
- Rootkit: It is a type of malware which is downloaded by human wrongly and they hide the existence of process and program of your computer device. It is difficult to find this malware.
- Keyloggers: It is also known as keystrokes as it records the keystrokes of a user to get access to the password and other sensitive information of a user. Through this, the financial and personal information can get leaked.
- Adware: It is a type of virus that presents unwelcome advertisements and it produces pop up or unclosed window ads.
- Backdoors: This is a type of malware used for stealing trade information from the networks. It is very difficult to detect this virus because it is usually hidden and works in the background of the device.
Which Internet security and antivirus is the best?
There are various Antivirus Softwares to protect your devices from viruses and malware. To have protection from cyber-attacks here are some of the best antivirus software which will help you to detect the malware from your computer.
- Bitdefender Antivirus Plus
- Norton Antivirus Basic
- Webroot Secure Anywhere Antivirus
- Quick Heal
- ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- Kaspersky Antivirus
- Panda Antivirus Pro
- Trend Micro Antivirus+ Security